The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced on Thursday that it ended the participation of California from its curricula.
The management of the department for children and families (ACF) Asked California In March to provide all learning matters for the program for personal responsibility (pregnancy prevention and sexual health initiative, which was set up in 2010 as part of the affordable Cara law for an AOR examination of medical accuracy.
On Thursday, the health department gave that it identified content in the state’s curricula outside the framework of the authorization status.
“In particular, ACF identified several examples of the contents of gender ideology, including the lessons, which teaches the students that gender identity differed from biological sex In a letter of termination To officials from the California Ministry of Public Health (CDPH).
In June The department indicated To remove “all approval to gender ideology” from his preparatory curriculum with 60 days.
The California Ministry of Health announced in the termination letter on Thursday in August. 19 Answer that “would not make such changes”, which argued, their program materials are relevant and medically accurate and ACF did not take any enforcement measures.
The authorizing statute of PREP includes “no mention of the gender -specific ideology”, which “is not supported by the weight of science”, wrote to the department on Thursday “and added,” the termination of all grants from the state of California is now an appropriation. “
The CDPh has 30 days to submit an app. A spokesman for the department does not return to request a comment.
In A statusGradison said that the Trump government “does not allow taxpayers to use children.”
“For every state that uses federal funds to teach children the deceptive gender ideology of children, there is an obligation to account,” he said.
In an e -mail declaration Elana Ross, spokeswoman for California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) said: “If it is a day that ends in Y, President Trump attacks security, health and access to education as part of his cultural war.”
On Thursday on Thursday, Trump threatened the California schools, which were not the administration of the administration for transgender students. Since his return in January in January, Trump has tried to exclude transverse girls from participating in the school sport of girls and to ban trans students to use toilets and changing rooms that correspond to their gender identity.
Last month, the Ministry of Justice has summarized the Education Department of California and the state management committee for the high school school sports about which step a pattern of “Ilygal discrimination on the basis of gender discriminated against” Agensty Studidier -Spothlisles “. Both companies have refused to comply with the administration’s reports in order to ban translations from girls’ skills and to arrange a state law of the 2013 state law of the transgender studies in accordance with their gender identity.